USER was established in Singapore in 2010 with a global team from China, Japan and Vietnam - 1st company in Singapore that specializes in User Experience (UX) Design.
USER provides an entire suite of services that include User Research, Interactive and Visual Design, Mobile Application and Website development, and Digital Marketing Services. We have an expert team of user researchers, strategists, designers, and software engineers who are passionate and dedicated in delivering quality work that creates memorable experience. We have worked for many clients including Fortune 500 companies and ASME in Asia.
Golden Building, 19 Tan Canh Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Architect and end-to-end implement base on requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the systems
- Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing teams
- Provide vision, design and develop in keeping up to date on cutting-edge web technologies in building interactive web applications.
- Use or have ability to build reusable components for future use
- Working closely with designer and backend developer to improve overall UI/UX experiences
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience of NodeJS, Juniors or fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Experience with AWS web services or other Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of web load testing, client-side caching, HTTP / HTTPS, etc.
- Familiar with Git version control system with GitHub/Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Agile project management tools, e.g. JIRA
Nice to have:
- Experience with backend development with Java EE/Spring.
- Experienced in front-end technology would be a bonus: ReactJS/AngularJS.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work with team to develop quick prototype.
- Experience in solving performance issues and provide solution for the optimization.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or with the teams.
- Excellent salary.
- Year End Party: vote for "The employee of the year".
- Salary review based on performance every year.
- Unlimited potential for career path.
- Lot of chances to have onsite training/ working project in Singapore.
- Fantastic, friendly yet professional working environment.
- Lovely colleagues.
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Only work 5 days per week, off every Saturday and Sunday.
- English practice with fun and energetic activities every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Parking allowance, unlimited snacks, and drinks.
- Regular team-building.
- Company trip.