We don't make game, we make the fun!
Wolffun Game is one of the leading studios in Vietnam with a specialty in producing unique and creative PvP Real-time games on mobile platforms for global audience.
Wolffun’s first game – Tank Raid Online, is a hit title loved by millions of game players worldwide, has been featured on Google Play Store and Apple App Store many times, is an “Editors’ Choice” game on Google Play, won Indie Game Accelerator prize, and also has achieved many other awards since its first launch in 2017.
We are passionate about, and dedicated to making games that have never been created before. The concept of “unique game ideas” has been proved to be a key to Wolffun’s success, and we are working non-stop to bring users the best experience ever.
Ho Chi Minh city
Team: Game Production
Reports to: Production Manager
Direct reports: Lead Programmer
I. Key Relationships:
- Internal:Game Designers, Artists, Sound & Effect Specialist, Animation Specialist, Other Developers
- External: Service Providers (Unity, Photon, Gamespark, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Advertisers, Mediation service provider…)
II. Role purpose:
Take part in developing functions in various game projects, mostly online real-time games on mobile platforms for global audience.
III. Reference product:
1/ Tank Raid Online - 3v3 Battles
Android: link here goo.gl/HSEpMV
IOS: link here goo.gl/kCC31p
2/ Heroes' Strike - 3v3 Moba
IV. Key responsibilities:
1/ Develop game functions:
Work with other team members to develop all functions of one/many action PvP online game(s) which serves millions of users worldwide. Examples include: combat system, clan, chat, leaderboard, server management, ranked battles system…(Please refer to the product link above for more insight about what functions you will be working on.)
Debug and optimize code, polish game performance
Perform Unit test/system test before release/update
Research new technologies to improve current game products and apply to future projects
Recommend ideas to improve qualities of the game-in-charge
I. Essential skills:
Your experience with Unity game programming is a plus, but we care much more about your passion, mindset, and willingness to learn. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Strong knowledge of Unity 3D (Optimize performance for 3D games)
Good knowledge of C#, OOP
Good knowledge of networking (how clients, server works…)
A demo project of your own is mandatory
Good/experienced at machine learning
Good knowledge of load balancing, optimize server (Cache, index,…)
II. Essential Attributes:
Strong desire for personal career growth, passionate to work
Hard-working and willing to learn
Being able to read materials in English
Good at team-working
- Competitive salary and project bonus
- Opportunity to work on a big project, which will provide great challenges for your skill development.
- Free training by senior developers with years of experience specializing in PvP online game production
- Free English class by foreign teachers in the office
- Modern workplace, free coffee, drinks, snacks, and dinner everyday
- Frequent company outing (quarterly)
- If you think the job of Unity Developer at Wolffun Game is a fit to your career path, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your application will be replied within 2 business days or sooner.