Xenia Tech is hiring a Senior Web Full-Stack Developer for their fast-growing Da
Nang team. Xenia is a tech company that specialises in designing and developing
websites, hybrid, native and web apps for European and Vietnamese companies.
Founded in 2017 by a UK entrepreneur, Xenia offers world class products to the
Global markets and is a leader in customer service and account management.
34 Phan Châu Trinh, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng
The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
● Completing web development tasks to assigned deadlines.
● Communicating and updating the Project Manager with progress.
● Performing towards predetermined KPIs and OKRs.
● Hitting deadlines for all projects.
● Training app development skills to other developers.
The Full-Stack Developer will report directly to the Project Manager and will
possess the following attributes:
● Minimum 04 years experiences in professional web-app development.
● Senior Software Developer and leader skill.
● Strong working experience in NodeJs, ReactJs, AngularJs, Bootstrap.
● Strong working experience in Mongodb, MySQL, PostGres.
● Strong working experience in back-end, front-end frameworks.
● Good knowledge in RESTful API.
● Good knowledge in HTTP protocol, RESTful data structure, JSON.
● Use GIT fluently.
● Have a good knowledge & experience of AWS server.
● Have a good understanding of Python, PHP, and be interested in learning
more of these languages. Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic.
● Must be professionally minded.
● Good written and verbal communication in English.
● Familiar with Trello, JIRA, Zeplin and GSuite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail
● Willing to learn and improve.
Xenia offers a great working environment and great chances to grow with the
company as we strive for success. We offer our team members the following:
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with mixed
cultures and English speaking environment
● A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and
o Xenia Book Club: The company will buy you a business/self-improvement
book every quarter.
o Quarterly Charity Project: The company works with a new local charity
every quarter and encourages all employees to volunteer 2 working days
at the charity per quarter, builds them a free website.
● Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill sets and
activity like Lunch and Learn every 2 weeks.
● Lots of opportunities to grow with the company and gain promotions rapidly for
the right candidate
● Competitive salary
● Working time: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
● 15 days of annual leave + 6 days of paid sick leave per year + Vietnamese holidays
+ Western (UK) holidays.
● Centrally located office on Phan Chau Trinh, in the heart of Da Nang.
● Bonus: 13th-month Salary.
● Health insurance for employers who pass the probation.
● Evaluation meeting after the first 2 months and performance review every 6
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com