Jobs at Mobile Folk
About Mobile Folk
MobileFolk is a boutique mobile software developer based in Toronto. Since 2008, we have produced top-ranking mobile applications with millions of downloads for the iOS and Android platforms. We provide end-to-end services for mobile application creation, including requirements gathering, design, application, and server-side programming, testing, documentation, launch, and future support.
• English working environment and on the job English training;
• Flexible working hours, 5 days a week, and flexible paid leaves
• Free food and drink, lunch support with a private chef.
• Team building and company trip twice/year
• Be a part of a young, dynamic, multinational and multi-functional team that serves global
• customers with new everyday challenges (Our team has staff working in Canada and Vietnam).
• Monthly 1-1 performance review with your supervisor/manager to ensure you meet your goals and get the support you need to succeed in your position.
• High work flexibility and ownership (We don’t count every single hour you show up at the office, what we care more is are you able to achieve your tasks each month).
• Frequent training sessions (leadership, technical knowledge…) with opportunities to learn new tools and technologies.
TOP 3 REASONS WHY CURRENT IT DEV CHOSE US:
Flexible and Flat Management
Reward on Performance
Industry Type: Outsourcing