Jobs at Paradox Vietnam
About Paradox Vietnam
We are Paradox – a U.S. based AI software company revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience. Olivia is now being used by leading companies including Alorica, CVS Health, Allegis Global Solutions, BT Plc, Deloitte, DSW, Delta Air Lines, DXC Technology, Premier Health, Staples, etc.
At Paradox, we are inspired by the paradoxical concept that AI can make experiences more human. We believe recruiting is a people game. And AI can help us play that game better. Here, we see a future where humans do the things they are best at, and AI handles the mundane tasks for us. Technology is a tool and should be used as such to create better experiences for everyone.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we’re continuously looking for more talents to go with us as we continue to scale. We have unmatched opportunities for passionate and motivated individuals to kick-start their new journeys.
Our engineering hub is strategically located in Da Nang with a talented team of nearly 50 people. Our plan is to grow and scale up excellence in the near future. Are you ready to transform and disrupt the recruiting world with us? We want to hear from you!
Lý do tại sao các Developers hiện tại vẫn làm việc tại công ty
・We build hot AI products
・Competitive benefits & perks with regular upgrades
・A place to truly make your office a second home
– Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people – Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
– On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
– Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
– Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
– The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
– Internal and external professional development opportunities.
– Benefit package including:
+ Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
+ Annual salary review;
+ Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
+ Free lunch;
+ In-house English class;
+ Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
+ Loyalty bonus plan;
+ And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.