Jobs at Vietnamese-German University
About Vietnamese-German University
Vietnamese-German University (VGU)
The Vietnamese-German University (VGU) is a young autonomous, research oriented, Vietnamese state university substantially financed by Germany and Vietnam. The campus of this new model university is in Binh Duong New City and by 2018 it will move to a new campus, financed by the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and a World Bank loan, in Binh Duong Province.
We are striving for excellence in the fields of research and development, teaching and lifelong learning, university governance, and are heading to become a world-class institution in the South- East Asian market within the next two decades.
To support the young and growing university administration we are looking to fill the following full-time position with a qualified and experienced candidate as soon as possible to work at the various locations of VGU in Vietnam.
– Probation period: 60 days
– Working time: Monday to Friday; 8:30 – 16:30
– Training and Development: VGU supports lifelong learning of its employees by means of personnel development and training.
Training programs, develop human resources suitable to the job.
– Working environment;: International university with multicultural staff who celebrate your achievements;
Professional, friendly working environment;
– Annual leave : Employees are entitled to annual leave of 12 days; Public holidays are typically off as it occurs also as per Vietnamese Labor Code.
13th month salary
24h medical care, bonuses in Teacher day, Tet…, uniform allowance and other benefits will be following to the Vietnam Law and the university’s regulations.
A daily shuttle bus will be offered for VGU staff between HCMC and Binh Duong campus.
Industry Type: Product