Based in Singapore with coverage across the region and beyond, 1CLOUDSTAR has been a trusted advisor around Cloud Migration, Cloud Consulting and Cloud Managed services.
1CLOUDSTAR is one of the most innovative Cloud Consulting and Managed Service providers in Asia. Since the explosion and adoption around Cloud Computing, 1CLOUDSTAR has delivered migration and consulting services to a range of Multi National and Enterprise organisations across Asia that are moving into the Cloud based environment whether it be public, hybrid or private.
The experience of 1CLOUDSTAR ranges from migrating traditional mainframe legacy systems such as Sun Sparc, VMS, through to Mobile Applications, Content Management systems and general IT & Business applications.
1CLOUDSTAR’s team of technology consultants are able to leverage years of both infrastructure and applications experience to ensure a successful journey into the Cloud.
225 Hai Bà Trưng, P.6 , Q3, TP.HCM
- Participate in solution pre-sales, demonstration, presentation, POC and proposal preparation.
- Understand customer’s requirements for security, connectivity, management & automation of their apps & workloads across a hybrid & multi-cloud environment.
- Provide solution architecture, develop migration and deployment plans, and execute those plans for customers moving their on-premise or competitive cloud solution.
- Design high-performance and highly-available, resilient application environments leveraging cloud technologies to meet customers and application requirements.
- Execute POCs, where necessary, or supporting those done by customer.
- Assist cloud engineering team to promote cloud and related service to potential customers.
- Good English skills in both writing and speaking
- Diploma / Degree in IT related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud architecture design & implementation, DevOps, application design.
- Prior working experience in client solution proposing/architecting/pre-sales position.
- Well understand of cloud computing technologies.
- Self-motivated person with good analytical, project management, communications, problem-solving skills, and able to work independently.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or virtualized environment.
- Certified in public cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alicloud) at professional level; AWS Solution Architect Professional certificate is compulsory.
Have Variable Bonus and 13th month salary
Company provides flexible benefits for claim up to USD300 /month