DAC Data Science Vietnam was established in 2013 under DAConsortium Group – one of the leading Japanese corporations in digital advertising and online advertising, is the largest DMP corporation in Japan.
With many years of experience in data processing, a team of young and talented engineers, we have been given the task of developing and deploying the most important core, specialized, core systems of the corporation for handling Big data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking and inventive? If so, DAC may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Dong Da, Ha Noi
- Mentor and assessment training for Internship programs.
- Monitors training programes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Organize workshops, technology sharing knowledge for company internal and external.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Work with the HR team for training Security policy, basic technology for new employees.
- Support IT help desk to the Back Office team when necessary.
- Other tasks required by BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 03 years working experience in IT field with at least 1 years in training role in IT companies or have experience in working with Japanese customers.
- Have experiences in Java and Python
- Have leadership skills, training skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
# Company activities
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)