Career Advisor：Ms. Nga
Bạn có thể apply ngay để nhận được đầy đủ nội dung công việc cũng như sự hỗ trợ từ Nhân sự. CV có thể đính kèm sau
Công ty IT Việt Nam chuyên phát triển phần mềm
Quốc Tịch Công Ty：Vietnam
Quận Tân Bình, HCM
Working time: Mon-Fri：8:00-17:30 (Luch: 90')
Embedded Dev (C/C++ )
• Develop, system application middleware software.
• Review code and design.
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
• Integrate and validate new product designs.
• Education level : A bachelor degree or career experience in computer science or computer engineering is preferred
• At least from 6 months to 2 years of experience
• Strong C programming skills and the ability to work with low power embedded systems
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Good knowledge of Linux and Linux tools
• Any scripting language (bash, etc) and or perl/python
• Experience with RS232, USB, RS485, CAN, SPI, TCP/IP, and HTTP protocols, a plus
• Experience with ARM microprocessors. Experience with embedded Linux systems a plus
• Extensive experience with software Engineering processes and tools
• Thinks outside the box when developing solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A passion for creating and building things
• Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year end.
• Salary increase every year based on performance review.
• Full package insurances as Labor Law.
• Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
• Flexible time.
• Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
• Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan.
• Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (football, badminton, table tennis, chess, …)