EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic cities throughout Vietnam and China, our development and delivery capability is centered on a clear, repeatable process and methodology led by our certified Project Managers and highly skilled developers. We take ownership and partner with your core development team to ensure outstanding quality, on time delivery and, most importantly, to target specifications.
Specialties: ITO Services, BPO Services, Business Development in Vietnam and China.
Danang Office: Danang Software Park - 6th Floor, 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
Hanoi Office: Viet A Building - 12th Floor, 09 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
Ho Chi Minh Office: PBS Building - 05th Floor, 06-6A, D52 Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Hồ Chí Minh, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội
- Requirements analysis and design
- Feature development and testing
- Deployment and maintenance
- Over 2 years of hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and related technologies.
- Over 2 years of hands-on experience in developing web solutions using Spring framework (all components / technologies including Spring Boot).
- Having hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server (support and migration) and Messaging Queue (IBM MQ) is required.
- Having experience with Oracle and PostgreSQL (schema design, support, migration) is required.
- Having hands-on experience of CI and DevOps (Jenkins, EC2, S3, Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Helm, Cloud Data Storage) is required.
- Having hands-on hands-on experience in GIT (GitHub / Bitbucket) & agile development tools is required.
- Having a good command of English is required.
- Passionate about web based application development.
- Keep pace with quick changes.
- Candidates are Vietnamese people.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Laptop Policy
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter explaining why you're a good match for this position.