Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE, Looney Toons, Star Trek..) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: +800 employees
For more information, please visit our:
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/
Address: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: + 84 24 3972 8621
Address: No. 52, Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
Phone: +84 23 6358 8621
Gear Inc. - Where Work Is Play!
125D Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
We are creating and publishing games developed in Unity. We are looking for experienced developers passionate about mobile games whose main responsibilities are:
- Develop high-quality new games in unity.
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development.
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
Preferable Requirement (not compulsory):
- Knowledge about Linux, macOS is an advantage.
- Development experience in mobile games is an advantage.
125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal workweek is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th-month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Health Insurance package
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff; Free drink (tea, coffee,...)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- In-house gym including Yoga, BJJ classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- Salary depending on experience and portfolio
|Vị trí||Middle/ Senior Unity Game Developer (C#)|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||125D Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job