About Hamsa Technologies
Hamsa Technologies is a leading e-commerce solution company in Vietnam. Since 2014 until now, Hamsa has delivered customized e-commerce solutions to more than 1000 clients from all over the world. 94% of them are happy and proud to recommend Hamsa to other merchants.
We can't do that without a strong team of unique culture. A happy team makes great products and services. Great products and services make clients satisfied. That's a simple philosophy we have believed and lived with, from day one.
In this position, you first need to be a good team player, then spend most of your energy to help clients world-wide grow their businesses by developing beautiful yet highly customized Shopify stores.
Work from home or come to our office at Phạm Ngọc Thạch street (Hanoi), Mon to Fri.
B4 Kim Liên - Đống Đa - Hà Nội
What you'll do?
• Analyze project requirements & suggest solutions
• Develop features that client request
• Communicate with tester, project manager to solve problems in reasonable time
• Report the work to project manager
• Other ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
Not only that, your days at Hamsa will be more interesting as you can experience:
• Weekly training sessions with your teammates to develop your professional skills
• Agile transformation environment in which in which you can practice Agile, Scrum everyday
• Various opportunities for you to unleash your potential by learning new technologies and working with clients directly from all over the world
What we'll love about you?
• Experience at least 1 CMS like Magento, Wordpress, Shopify, PrestaShop
• Experience in processing design in PSD, Sketch or any relevant apps
• Pay VERY close attention to details
• Eager to learn, can work under pressure
• Good at logical thinking
• Good at critical thinking
• English at reading & comprehension level
• Able to communication in Japanese is a strong point
What you'll love about us?
About your pay:
• Free lunch
• Extra salary in 13th, 14th and 15th month
• Receiving social insurances and health care
About your job:
• Work on the best ecommerce platform with trending technologies and fast turnaround
• Participate in various e-commerce projects so that your job will always be interesting.
• Do not worry about repetitive tasks. You can always expose yourself to new challenges and thrive even stronger
• Get the opportunity to work with clients from all over the world
• Become a part of a small team and your team will respect you. Together you and your teammates will build the team culture that fits
• Build the clients’ trust through your optimized solutions
About your manager:
• Not manage you but do coaching and help you complete your tasks in the most effective way
• Always willing to lend you a helping hand whenever you need
• Usually set a goal with you, give you feedback at the right time to improve your performance and productivity
About your colleagues:
• Young, passionate, responsible and professional
• Give you support 24/7
• Create a comfortable atmosphere so that you will feel like you are at home
About your CEO:
• Focus on people, and willing to invest in you in order to continuously expand your personal capacity
• Strive to a big mission and visions
• Be open, transparent and aligned throughout the company, teams and individuals
• Give you inspiration most of the time
About your workplace:
• Provide high-quality water for drink (Lavie) and help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Healthy body, healthy mind.
• Fulfill your needs for coffee, snack, fresh fruits all day
• Dual monitor working mode is always on
• Create unforgettable experience and memorable moments together through company trip 1 ~ 2 times per year
About your career path:
• Develop your own career without limits. Senior Frontend developer, Full stack Frontend developer, Frontend Tech Lead or Project Manager are possible alternative destinations. More to come