Career Advisor：Ms. Phương
Công ty IT Việt Nam về giải pháp phần mềm, Website, game, blocchain và cung cấp phần mềm cho nhiều quốc gia trên thế giới.
Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Thời gian làm việc : Mon - Fri | 8h30 - 18h00 . Lunch: 1h30
● Perform day-to-day project management activities;
● Attend meetings with clients’ project team for project planning, requirement discussion, design review, testing, issue resolution, etc;
● Act as a contact point to respond to clients on UAT Deployment and UAT defect resolution;
● Coordinate and manage UAT defect resolution;
● Assist director as an overall tech designer to define the system specification document and UI mockup, discuss and confirm with the client;
● Assist clients to communicate the design to development team and assign tasks to developers and track the progress;
● Plan and perform QA testing (with assistance from tester)
● Prepare QA report (with assistance from the tester);
● Prepare deployment document to be released to the client;
● Experienced as project lead or project manager in business application development projects for enterprise customers;
● Familiar with software development life cycle and methodologies, familiar with general project deliverables required, e.g. project plan document, system specification document, UI mockups, test reports, test cases, deployment document, etc;
● Strong communication skills with client and internal teams;
● Able to manage stakeholder’s expectations;
● Good management skills and leadership skills;
● Fluent oral and written English.
* Nice to have:
● Working experience in IT consulting firms before (such as Accenture, IBM, TCS, InfoSys, etc;
● Technical experience and skill sets in Php, .Net and Angular, SQL Server;
- Salary review 2 times/ year.
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus; bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus.
...Apply For This Job