- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Good benefits
NFT marketplace from USA
Quốc Tịch Công Ty：USA
QA & AUTOMATION MANAGER
● Hire and Lead a diverse group of incredibly smart, mission-driven SDET engineers.
● Manage distributed teams (US / International) to the highest production rate.
● Stay on the forefront of the latest technology stacks, while balancing testability, scalability and stability.
● Shape and nurture a culture of openness, excellence, ingenuity, and passion as company continues to scale.
● Assess current teams structure and advise CTO on what’s the best structure for company
● Along with the CTO, oversee the day-to-day management of the company platform and technology strategy focusing on QA infrastructure, automation architecture, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance efforts with a focus on optimizing for quality, predictability, performance and scalability.
● Maintain the QA and Automation technology roadmaps and continually assessing the build vs. buy vs. partner options.
● This is a player-coach role requiring deep technical expertise, as well as leadership and mentorship of the teams.
● Recruit, develop, and grow an incredible SDET and Automation engineering guild committed to developing innovative solutions aligned with the company’s business model, values, and vision.
● Work closely with CTO on the selection and interdependencies of QA and Automation frameworks and infrastructure to scale the company technology platforms.
● Collaborate with the Program Management group and other departments to evolve SDLC including functional requirements analysis, design specification, technical code review, project planning, quality assurance and implementation of company systems.
● Work directly with product management leaders to deliver on an aggressive roadmap balancing both new releases and enhancement to the existing product always factoring in quality, time and cost.
● Align the Software Engineering in Test and Automation department to stay ahead of the industry while continuing to distinguish company as the leader in their segment.
● Good English
● 5+ years directly managing high performing engineering teams.
● Recent experience with mobile, consumer, or marketplace applications handling large volumes of users.
● Undergraduate degree in Computer Science (or similar) is required
● Prior experience managing geographically distributed teams is required. Working with challenges of international regions, time zones, culture, and production schedule to timeline.
● Experience with Agile development process.
● Proven record of aligning cross-functional teams around a cohesive vision.
● Firm grasp on the interconnected relationship between product and engineering teams with strong thoughts on how best to ensure quality while managing delivery.
● Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork, and significant interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
● Low ego, humble and roll your sleeves up approach
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law.
- 100% remote
- Competitive Salaries
Nếu bạn quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi! Ngoài vị trí này ra, chúng tôi con đề xuất cho bạn nhiều vị trí hấp dẫn, phù hợp khác! (Ms.Uyen)
|Vị trí||QA & AUTOMATION MANAGER|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Remote|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:||Quốc Tịch Công Ty：USA|
|Quy mô công ty:||30|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!