Savvycom is an international software company specified in Enterprise Web and Mobile app solutions. Savvycom's vision is to become the Global Leading Company in Digital Solutions.
Founded in 2009 by a small team of passionate minds, Savvycom now has a balanced blend of technology skills and domain knowledge of seasoned IT professionals, powered by passion for Technology. We are proud to be named in the top 30 Global App Developers. This is an excellent opportunity for young and motivated team members to join an exciting workplace. You will find here the unique culture where the working environment is enthusiastic and professional, and where all team members are encouraged to discover and release their potential.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Director to join our team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology and innovative business solutions. We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying obstacles to increasing business. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal engineering team is a must.
Cau Giay, Ha Noi
● In charge of business development/sales quota
● Work with BOM to define goals of the sales department
● Make sales plans, sales strategies, sales methodologies
● Manage KPIs, plans and resources of the department
● Seek new customers in order to present about company profiles, create and keep relationships with key stakeholders to close deals.
● Arrange & assign tasks for team members
● Proactively suggest improvements to develop human resources, improve productivity in the department as well as throughout the company.
● Make training courses and coach the team
● Support recruitment team to recruit qualified sales members.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
● At least 5 years of experience working in the field of Sales, Marketing and 3 year at management level
● Have a "Can do" attitude
● Excellent presentation, business email writing and negotiation skills
● Confident in English communication and networking skills including face to face meeting, video conference, social media and email
● Excellent people/team management skills
● Experience with IT outsourcing is an advantage
● You get well-compensated: As a Sales Director at Savvycom, you will earn a competitive commission rate, this rate can even increase for great sales volume. Your salary and performance will be reviewed twice per year and you will have a chance for a promotion, or bonus.
● You can get involved in a creative and professional working environment full of fun, innovation, challenges and motivation.
● You get lots of opportunities to learn and to attend specialized training courses to help you explore and develop your potential.
● We cover your medical insurance, travel allowances, annual bonus, excellence awards, annual leaves, and so more.
● You get your 2nd home here with Savvycom, we are a combination of hearty colleagues who will be right beside you and support you on all matters of life.