Working time: mùa hè ( 8h - 17h30), mùa đông ( 8h30 - 18h) T2- T6. Không có OT
Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng
Senior SharePoint Developer
* Technical skills:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong Sharepoint WSS and MOSS Development experience
- Experience in using Visual Studio
- Good written and verbal communication skills
* Personal requirements:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility and motivation, the quest for constant learning
- Fluent in English
- To support our growth, Company has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Software Developer
- As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software.
* Role and responsibilities:
- To configure and customize customers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and design specifications
- Develop new web components using C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- To be involved in testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers to deliver end-user training
- Work directly/pair programming with the oversea team daily.
- Provided Macbook to work.
- Provide English class in-office time for those who are not so self-confident with their English skills.
- Additional healthcare package.
- An attractive number of paid holidays per year (15+) besides public holidays.
- Truly friendly working environment, focusing on personal development, training, and satisfaction.
- Snack and relaxation corners provided.