1. Môi trường làm việc tuyệt vời
2. Có cơ hội phát triển bản thân
3. Phúc lợi tốt
Our company focuses on applying agile development methods, as well as education research both in and outside the company.
Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng
Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition (50%)
- Develop talent acquisition strategies, propose hiring plans, and recruiting KPIs following Company True North and Goals. Define metrics to evaluate and identify areas of improvement.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Working with the HR Team to organize Recruitment events (job fair, open day, seminar…) & partnerships with universities for recruiting new graduates, and interns.
- Studying new hiring trends and adjusting the recruitment process as needed
- Overseeing and reporting hiring activities and progress
- Preparing & producing HR reports and analysis as per request.
- Implementing others, ad-hoc duties assigned, and reporting directly to HR Director/BODs.
Talent Retention and Employee Engagement (30%)
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing, and overseeing employer branding activities
- Lead employment branding initiatives (both internal and external)
- Managing and building corporate culture.
- Ensuring excellent relationships with staff and employee satisfaction
- Work with the management team and HR in HCM to achieve Company Retention Rate KPI
People Growth (20%)
- Work with Delivery Manager to identify and analyze the training need in the future, propose and execute the Training plan
- Coordinate with People Growth manager in HCM for training strategy and budget
- Coordinate with People Growth for resources pool management (training, converting skills, ...)
- Minimum 05 years of experience working in HR Tech Recruitment/Talent Acquisition in IT companies
- Strong experience/knowledge about sourcing/job branding on LinkedIn, ITViec, Facebook, IT Groups, Vietnamworks, etc.
- Strong communiation skills (Vietnamese, English)
- Experience in leading teams, making action plans, and ensuring strategic running.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum process and methods
- 100% probation salary
- 05 working days/week (From Monday to Friday), applying flexible working hours
- 3 days of remotely WFH per week (based on team's decision)
- Lunch + Gasoline + Coffee Allowance (1.350M/month)
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PVI Health Insurance
- 13th-month salary and Performance bonus
- Annual salary review
- 12 days annual leave plus extra 02 days company leave
- Company trips, sponsored team building, monthly Happy Hour, Sport Clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Pingpong, Yoga) and other joyful events;
- A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English;
- Yearly health-checkup;
- Seniority benefits: allowance & PVI Health Insurances for family members
Nếu bạn quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi! Ngoài vị trí này ra, chúng tôi con đề xuất cho bạn nhiều vị trí hấp dẫn, phù hợp khác! (Ms.Anh Linh)
|Vị trí||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:||200 staff|
|Loại hình công ty:||product|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!