TRG International is a global market leading professional services firm, focused on delivering technical excellence.
We supply Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Management, Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM), BI & Analytics, Retail Management, Hospitality and Professional Services.
145-147 Nguyen Co Thach, An Phu Ward, District 2
Hi there! I’m Julia, and I’m currently a marketing intern at TRG. I graduated with a degree in Marketing and am now getting some great real-world experience at this multinational company!
It’s a fantastic place to put a lot of the things I studied into practice and I get involved in all areas of the company’s marketing functions - helping to prepare campaigns and promotional materials, digital marketing, inbound Marketing, organising marketing events & presentations, managing our database, doing market and competitor analysis, analysing data from our campaigns, and generally supporting the marketing team in their daily tasks.
It’s great fun and I’m learning so much, and of course working for a big company like TRG means we get lots of company events & parties, and have a friendly and supportive environment with plenty of in-house training.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Recently graduated or senior student in IT/Marketing or related fields
- Good English communication skills
- Have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Result & detail oriented
- Team player
Here at TRG, people's development is our main focus we want to find the smart but not yet experienced people and make them become the best! We offer almost unlimited learning resources for our people.
As our Intern, you will
- Receive direct training from Seniors in the industry segment
- Work with large scale system business firm
- Freedom to try and make errors
- Over 1,000 English Books are waiting for you to chew in (and coming more) Receive a personal laptop
- Get coaches from the founder, Rick Yvanovich, who is not only an Entrepreneur but also an Executive Coach, a Speaker with CIMA Certified, CGMA Certified and CPA (Australia) Certified.
- Friendly and supportive working environment;
- Opportunities to attend company events such as Company Outing trip, Christmas Party, CSR activities;
TO APPLY: https://bit.ly/2TfQNX0