Advance Vision Technology (AVTech) has been the provider of ICT solutions to the Australian market since 1992. Our core focus is delivering flexible professional services to meet our customers’ business needs and to provide great relationship management along the way. Our team of highly trained specialists and our close alliances with technology partners allows us to provide complete end-to-end solutions from professional services to hardware and software procurement.
Our focus is supporting our existing client base as well as providing end-to-end solutions to other foreign companies in the region. We pride ourselves on delivering customer service excellence and quality solutions via proven methodology. Our business culture is one that is experienced, creative and flexible. We seek and respect such qualities in our staff members.
Ho Chi Minh
• Deliver quality consultative and technical engagements. Provide support to AVTech management, sales team and customers. Including:
o Pre sales;
o Qualify requirements;
o Initiate proposals, BOMs and scope estimates;
o Design and architect technical solutions;
o Technical lead / project management.
• Assist with the growth of new technologies, solutions sets and industry certifications;
• Mentor team members and provide technical advice and recommendations drawing on past industry experience;
• Learn, embrace and recommend new technologies or solutions to further assist management and the sales team to drive and promote new business opportunities;
• Maintain excellent communication with customers, third party vendors and contractors;
• Be an escalation point and mentor to others within the services team;
• Travel when required.
• Skills & Experience:
o Excellent written and project documentation skills;
o Excellent communication, presentation, time management and team oriented skills;
o Solid technical knowledge of:
Microsoft Active Directory;
Microsoft Exchange 20xx;
Microsoft Terminal Server 20xx;
Microsoft Project 20xx;
Microsoft Cloud; (Azure, Office 365, etc.);
Storage Area Networks (SAN) / Network Attached Storage (NAS);
Virtualisation infrastructure (ie. VMware);
Disaster Recovery (DR) and backup;
Enterprise antivirus and backup solutions;
Network routing and switching (ie. Cisco, HP, etc.).
o On occasions the candidate will be required to obtain certification(s) guided by the business;
o Understand about the PMI or Prince 2;
o Candidates with a bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline;
o Other known industry qualifications and certifications would be an advantage.
• Personality Attributes
o Professionally presented;
o Self-motivated and willing to work outside the normal business working hours to meet business and client expectations;
o A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude;
o A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion;
o The ability to adapt to a changing environment that requires proactive and innovative solutions.
- Attractive Bonus
- Training Opportunities
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Daily fruit and cafe
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job