DIGI-TEXX takes part in business processes and operation of the clients and make things better with our experts, process experience and innovative technologies. By better we mean digital, intelligent, accurate and efficient. We are the reliable partner of banking-, insurance- and telecommunication clients in their digital transformation journey. Our digital innovators help clients to audit their transformation status. Together we propose solutions for the top challenging projects across industries with distinct technologies.
We are 100% German Invested Company with the headquarter in Ho Chi Minh City, offering BPO/ITO solutions globally with 1,500 members. Our service delivery philosophy for 20 years is German Quality – Made in Vietnam. DIGI-TEXX works based on the three cornerstones towards our precious employees, clients and society which are Innovative – Collaboration – Integrity.
Floor 2 - Anna Building - Quang Trung Software City – Tan Chanh Hiep Ward - District 12
Our software team ensures the expertise-in-action by delivering tailored-made application as part of our digital promise to key clients. DIGI-SOFT 3 is our sophisticated and highly customizable data processing platform, that enables diverse automation instruments with real-time project monitoring capability. This exclusively unique platform is loading aggressively, and our team needs more forces. Our future members are expected to:
• Design and develop UI/UX for the product.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Develop unit test for your code.
• Work on bug fixing and improve application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Ensure that final products meet customer requirements.
• Learning agility: willing to learn and learn fast
• A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
• Computer science degree / equivalent degree / hand-on experience
• Below experiences are required:
+ Advanced HTML, CSS, Material UI
+ UI/UX design
• Plus, the below will help you keep up fast with the team:
+ Git/SVN or other version-control systemsExperience in agile development processes (e.g. Scrum)
- Attractive salary, commensurate with capacity
- Open and honest company.
- Annual bonus, target bonus.
- Premium healthcare package.
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.
- Full weekend off, traditional vacation off
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Exciting leisure: sport events, company trips and parties,…
- Friendly and professional working European environment.
- Trained in job-related skills
- Flexible working time
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job