LINAGORA, experiencing a strong growth, is providing for 19 years their clients with alternative software Open Source, ethical, and customer centric solutions.
LINAGORA is headquarted in Paris in France, and our offices are also present in Canada (Montreal), Vietnam (Hanoi) and Tunisia (Tunis).
LINAGORA Vietnam was established in 2015, with the mission of « Building a sustainable digital economy for Vietnam! ». We are conducting various projects with local government and many partners in Vietnam.
We also offer continuously training programs to Vietnamese IT Engineers on Open Source Technology.
Số 1 Thái Hà, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
As a DevOps Engineer, the incumbent will report to DevOps Team Leader and cover the following
main duties and responsibilities:
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
• Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
• Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
• Participate in on-call rotations
• Background in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Knowledge of CI/CD and IT security concepts.
• Knowledge of Sourcecode Mangement Systems: Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket.
• Knowledge and experience of Kubernetes (K8S), Docker.
• Knowledge of Provisioning and Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet is a plus.
• Good level of English.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
• Work in an international team with high skilled people
• Opportunity to be promoted to senior/management position in company that is having a
huge growth in Hanoi
• Correct work/life balance
• Annual company trip, other exciting activities for team building
• Working 5 days/week , from Monday to Friday
• Lunch allowance, 13th month salary, competitive salary
• Annual health checkups and other benefits based on labor law
• Participate to Open Source communities and conferences in Vietnam
• Modern working space, free coffee
...Apply For This Job