Papaya is created to protect the financial assets for millions of people across South East Asia through insurance products. We use data and technology to improve the century old industry and provide valuable safety nets for customers. We are focused on pioneering new ways of creating, distributing, and servicing insurance products for the digital age. Papaya is backed by global funds and strong partnerships with top tier insurers
- Survey, receive requirements from business and analyze requirements. Facilitate the requirement from high-level & drill down to detail level which supports to be developed.
- Manage the requirements throughout the product development cycle. Design, describe specification & requirement on necessary documents.
- Consult idea and write instructional documents for development team.
- Follow development progress, support clarify requirements to development team and facilitate to help deliver products successfully.
- Verify that code meets the acceptance criteria
- Prepare test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and results documentation
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned by managers
- University Graduate, major: Computer Science, IT, or Business Management.
- At least 2 year experience on Business Analyst
- Good at writing in English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analysis, logical thinking & researching skills
- Personal Development - You’ll work and learn from one of the best and brightest technological & entrepreneurial team in Asia
- Working environment: A young and dynamic startup, with lots of space to growth and to make a milestone for yourself
- Have a chance to build & shape the vision for an impactful product, to lead the change in Insurance landscape and make the lives of million people better .
Why work with Papaya:
- Impact: the products we build here at Papaya will have impacts on millions of lives. We strive to better the lives and give people equal access to financial protection. Our products change lives.
- Team: We are a talented team with a well picked board of advisors that have worked at amazing companies & deeply experienced in both tech and business: Citi, FWD, AIA, Prudential, Tiki, BCG, Forbes 30under30 Asia, Top100 Echelon Asia, featured on VTV1.
- Investors: We are backed by reputable international VC funds