Company name： Seal Commerce Asia
Capital Nation：England & Vietnam
No. of staff：15 - 50 staff
Seal Commerce is a web design and development B2B company building exclusively for clients on the Shopify - one leading eCommerce platform for online entrepreneur around the world. In a few short years, we have been building new e-commerce apps, custom development for e-commerce clients, store setup, platform migration, webmaster services, and social media management for clients worldwide.
Seal focus is on helping a store increase its sales. Each of their apps is specifically designed to help shoppers buy, and help merchants sell more. Seal makes e-commerce easier, faster, and better. This focus carries through to their custom design and development projects, with the ultimate goal of helping clients grow their business.
54 Nguyen Chi Thanh , Dong Da , Ha Noi
- Design the strategic product with a team of experienced designers, developers & marketers
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management, together with the rest of the UX Team, to ensure a consistent user experience across complex workflows being worked on individually by many small, fast-moving, cross-functional teams
- Facilitate user research, in collaboration with the team, to validate prototypes and conduct ongoing usability testing of the working software
- Evangelize a cohesive user experience via the consistent use of UI patterns
- Collaborate with Product Management on roadmap and strategy, working as a tireless advocate for the end user and helping to balance those needs with those of the business
- Manage and mentor a team of 2-3 junior & mid-level UX designers
- Age : >25
- Language : English intermediate
- Education : University
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
- A cutting-edge portfolio of software design that demonstrates outstanding interaction design skills across multiple devices as well as a thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, and typography.
- Experience with a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.), but with a keen sense of when to choose the right tool(s) to communicate the design.
- Experience with responsive design, mobile web
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of HTML/CSS, with direct experience optimizing design concepts around these technologies
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise every 6 months
- 13 month salary bonus
- Health insurance for team members
- Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off a year, with possibility for more depending on performance level
- You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences, sporty activities, etc.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague, peer-to-peer mentoring
- Tea-break within working hours, free coffee, tea, snacks, parking fee
- Professional and creative office view
- Promotion Opportunity
- Learn and experience the most leading-edge technologies through different projects
- Opportunity to work with the highest level member in the organization. Learn and grow with the team