Được thành lập năm 2011, SEADEV là một công ty marketing trưc tuyến với trụ sở tại Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam và văn phòng đại diện tại Harrisonburg, Virginia, Mỹ. Sứ mệnh của chúng tôi là hỗ trợ các doanh nghiệp và startup nhỏ xây dựng quan hệ lâu dài với khách hàng thông qua các website và ứng dụng, thiết kế sáng tạo, và các hình thức marketing tương tác. Chúng tôi xây dựng những sản phẩm mang lại nguồn cảm hứng và các mối quan hệ lâu bền với khách hàng.
Tầng 6, tòa nhà Trọng Thức, 630-632 Ngô Quyền, phường An Hải Bắc, quận Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
Project Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are tracked. Possesses knowledge of larger landscapes without neglecting small details while tracking the project health, identifying potential risks and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains process and monitors scope with high standards of quality.
What will you do?
- Oversee project teams, create strategic plans.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor project success.
- Align clear project objectives with company goals.
- Monitor production timelines and product quality to customers and key stakeholders.
- Report on project progress and offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Enable Design and Development teams to complete all project tasks based on company/client standards.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project teams.
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
- Manage risk tracking process.
- Monitor and manage scope.
- Manage all documentation.
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Foster relationships with customers/stakeholders/team members.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to define appropriate strategies for the client’s project.
- Fluent and effective communication skills in English and Vietnamese (speaking, listening, writing, and reading) with customers, team and stakeholders. IELTS 6.5+ is a plus.
- Proven 3 years working experience in Project Management with Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in project management and communication tools (Trello, Slack, Google products – Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Foundational knowledge in web development and UX/UI design process.
- Business & IT strategy experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Contract negotiation and conflict resolution experience.
- Enjoys problems solving and easily able to tolerate project stress.
- Detail-oriented, Analytical and strong organizational skills.
- Year-end bonus, work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sport activities: Table tennis, football